BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cause I'm Just Too Cool To Pee Without It Burning

I'm leaving for my trip, very shortly. So true to usual fashion, what happens? I get sick.

Gotta love it.

Last week I felt like I was getting a UTI, but then the next day it went away. So I carried on with life, until yesterday when I felt like my whole crotch was burning off. I was ready to flush my nether regions with bleach, just to lessen the burn. This, warrants a trip to the doctor.

So I go, very reluctantly. I've only had one panic attack in my life, but I came about 2 seconds away from having another one, just at the mere thought of all of those sick people sitting there with me. Thankfully, no one looked "ill for real", and I made it out of there just fine.

That is, after the mental games with the doctor, who apparently thought I showed up at that germ infested place, just to get antibiotics for an infection that doesn't exist. Yep, that was top priority on my list for the day buddy. Thanks.

Anyhow, I procrastinated and didn't even get my stuff packed until today- a probable first for me, because I am always packed days, sometimes weeks, in advance. But now? I'm ready to roll.

Be back next week ;)

8 comments:

Kaileigh said...

Have fun girly!!!

Kaileigh said...

& hope you're feeling better soon, sent my last comment a little prematurely.

Bernadette said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! Have a great trip, doll...and take lots of pics to make me even more jealous :)

Bridgett said...

I hope you're feeling better, doll.

Have a fabulous time on your trip! We'll miss you while you're gone.

XOXO

Easton wife said...

Cranberry juice! Drink a rum runner for me dear!!!

XOXO

Cass

Persnickety Ticker said...

Bon Voyage! Best Wishes! Get Well Soon!

Sam said...

Have a great trip! I am sorry it had to (almost) begin with an urinary tract infection. I've had my fair share of those and they are AWFUL!

www.anrratedblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.